bootmod3 - World's First, Most Advanced and Widely Adopted BMW Flash Tuning Platform
Cloud based solution with a web based interface for use on macOS, Windows and mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your S58 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in just 3 minutes, switching among maps in seconds, in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available. After initial activation, flashing and datalogging in offline mode without internet connectivity is also available.
Maps and power gains with OTS maps based on X3M/X4M non-comp model:
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile apps iOS and Android and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net) including Windows and macOS support
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase and any other maps labeled as "FREE". To gain flash access for all OTS maps for your car get the OTS Maps Bundle, a one time purchase for all maps.
- Integrated Advanced Tuning Solution for building custom maps. Work with a professional tuner of your choice through bootmod3 cloud or even on your own if so inclined
- Datalogging hundreds of diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs and use at any time on any laptop or device with ease
- Only solution on the market that tunes using your actual vehicle's software instead of a cookie cutter approach other tuning companies use flashing every car with the same software.
- Flash back to your true stock map and re-lock the DME back to stock programming for service visits
- Live Dash Gauges - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Set up gauges with thresholds and monitors for peak values
- Peak value recall on gauges
- Adjustable gauge layout and color themes
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, transmission, Valvetronic, etc)
- Reset all ECUs in the vehicle
Some of the many map features provided, for details consult the bootmod3 User Manual:
- Map Customization through Integrated Advanced Map Editor
- Customize various map options with dropdowns/toggles/sliders through the Map Configuration screen
- Exhaust burble fully end user customizable from OFF to very aggressive mode and anywhere in-between, switchable with the steering wheel controls in efficient vs. sport mode
- Boost By Gear end user configuration per map
- Top speed (VMAX) limiter removal
- Cold start cat heating cycle (loud cold start)
- Catalytic converter efficiency check configurable (ON/OFF) for high flow downpipes (off-road use)
- Re-calibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- E85/blend, race gas and meth injection tuning
For bootmod3 install instructions CLICK HERE
*** OBD ENET cable required, available separately (Amazon or eBay $15-20)
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Agent device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenience option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features. If you're looking to simply load a tune on the car without much datalogging and monitoring then using your Windows or macOS laptop is the ticket for you!
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER Some items used and/or installed by MAXIMUM PSI may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. MAXIMUM PSI makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.